I don't have a problem noding about whatever I want on everything. Some of my personal nodes on everything are based on my thoughts. Everyone has bad thoughts. Thoughts about killing people, thoughts about how you hate someone everyonce in a while, the lesbian theory, etc...

What my friends realize, and what I think everyone who surfs everything needs to realize is that these are my thoughts. I'm not the only person who has these thoughts. I'm sure Linus of Linux fame, my father, my mother, the president, probably even the Pope has had thoughts that they probably wouldn't want other people to know.

I just come out and say, "This is what's on my mind. This is my past." Everyone has stuff in the past that they aren't willing to admit. Everyone has questionable thoughts like mine. Most people are in denial. These thoughts/pasts do not reflect on how I act, how I am in public, or what my personality in general is. They are just some of the few fleeting thoughts in my mind that I thought might be interesting enough for someone else to read. I am not these fleeting thoughts, I am not this past, I am what my actions are right now. How I act now is what matters. You may read my thoughts and my past if you want to know a little more about me, but it's just that, a little part of me. Nothing more nothing less. You can't truely get to know someone by reading something they wrote months ago. You know other people by conversation and interactions with them. Judge them on that, not the thoughts that they admit they have, and everyone else also has, but won't admit.