He is everything I ever wanted and never asked for. I remember the moment I realized how incredibly beautiful he was. Seeing him for the first time out of the corner of my eye, didn't even come close to revealing how truly amazing he was.

I was sitting on the couch at his parents' house. There were a million clocks, all out of sync, chiming haphazardly and driving me insane. The room was lit only by a table lamp. We had spent the night at his musical haunt, the Cog factory. But it was much later, and we sat in his living room talking for hours. One moment I looked at him. Had you questioned me the day before on what my perfect man would have looked like, I most certainly would not have described him. That night, sitting only a couple of feet from an almost complete stranger, I was stunned by how incredibly cute he was. I became a giddy school girl. He was nice. He was smart, and goodness was he dreamy. I wanted to kiss him so much it made me squirm. Life is crazy like that. You have no idea what will make you happy. The things you think will satisfy all of your desires never will. It's the things you never think of until they are right in front of you, and you can't help but see how wonderful and beautiful they are, that make you happy. That make you smile for hours. You cannot look for that perfect someone or that perfect moment because you have no idea what you're looking for. All of this is so cheesy, but it's so great at the same time.