People are so afraid to be themselves. We hide behind masks just so we won't upset the delicate balance of life. Why not just be ourselves?

Who the fuck cares what other people think about you?

I'm not saying you shouldn't value other people's opinions, but I am saying we shouldn't let other people keep us from doing what we want. So many people spend their lives cowering in the corner letting others trample all over them and what they really desire. I used to be like this, actually caring what people thought of me as I walked by. I don't anymore, and I'm so much happier. I wear what I want to wear. I dance while I drive. I dress in front of my window with the blinds open. I do drugs. I have sex when I want to. I jump around and yell when my Packers make a touchdown. I'm not inhibited by the thoughts of others. I try to understand myself, and as cheesy as it sounds, be a better person. I know I have a lot of faults; however, I'm working on those.

Do what you want to do. If you want to smoke pot, go for it. If you want to have a one night stand, fine. If you want to be devotely religious, more power to you. Do whatever makes you happy.

In no way am I condoning violence against others, either physically or mentally. When your actions have negative effects on other people, that's a completely different realm.

Have fun, and let go. Wear stripes and plaids together. Take your lunch to the office in a Care Bear lunchbox.