user since
Mon Dec 18 2006 at 17:45:09 (17.3 years ago )
last seen
Fri Apr 13 2007 at 18:09:03 (17 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View LaRagazza's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 29
mission drive within everything
to redifine the importance of the individual
specialties
drawing, painting, photography, drumming, writing, dancing, eating, sweet leaf, yoga, adventures, coffe, puppies, randomness, breasts, love,
school/company
Keystone National High School
motto
Even samurai have teddy bears, and even the teddy bears get drunk.
most recent writeup
Czechoslovakian jokes
Send private message to LaRagazza

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis = Art (is) Long, Life (is) Short


Prepare for a generalization:

So, what to say? What to say? Hmmm... well for starters, my name is Dani. If you have your heart set on it you can call me Daniela or Elle, or even Bosworth (why not, right?). I guess I should try to give you some insight as to who "Dani" really is. I'm quite the character, to say the least, but I'm not as transparent as most. At first I'm very shy and introverted, but the more I get to know a person the easier it is for me to lose the shroud and show off the goofy, outgoing side of my personality. I'm an amazing listener; I'm constantly taking in new information and absorbing my surroundings... like a cute little Dani sponge. For the most part I march to my own drum, but then someone starts playing T.I. and I get confused. If you couldn't already tell, I've got an interesting sense of humor. I appreciate sarcasm (giving and receiving). As for my hobbies, I'm multifaceted, eclectic... basically I enjoy a wide range of activities, refusing to limit myself. I'm an artist. Painting, drawing, photography... you name it, if it's art related then I enjoy doing it. I'm also a musician. I've picked up a few instruments over the years, but right now I'm focusing mainly on my drumming. I'm also a writer. Writing is a new passion of mine. I never took much confidence in my writing, but then I threw all my fears to the wind and found that I'm actually pretty good at it. I'm spiritual, so deal with it. I actually keep up with politics. I don't have a problem if you don't care about politics, that's fine with me, but if you say something ignorant to me like "Bush is a bad president" without being able to back up your claim, then I will tear you a new one. Over all, though... I'm a dreamer. That has positive and negative connotation. I'll be the first one to tell you that ignorance is bliss, but I wouldn't trade the things I know and see for anything in the world. Some would call me crazy, but I prefer the term "defectively enlightened."