After reading a plethora of breast-nodes pouring through the ENN, this is something I've been wondering about. Now, I understand and empathize with women who don't want to be ogled and pictured topless all day, but I've been glared at more than once when I try to read a woman's shirt as I pass by her, or in class.

I wasn't staring, I was trying to read your shirt!

But they never seemed to believe me. Now, granted most of these girls have been very gifted, but I'm not one to sit and stare at anyone like that. The occurrences where I've gotten the glares back have usually been because I was trying to read part of the t-shirt that was at an odd angle (after all, breasts are three-dimensional, shirts are two-dimensional (practically speaking), and a tighter shirt will form to a large pair of breasts, making part of it harder to read.

Now some of these shirts have been very cute and/or humorous, or just plain puzzling, but I don't like being accosted visually by a woman on the street because she wore a cool t-shirt. I don't know, maybe it's just me, in which case, you can all ignore me as I try to decipher your shirt as we pass by. Oh, and you have beautiful eyes.


Stupid me, forgot to tie into why this actually came to mind today. (It's been a weird facking day...) I was walking to class, an saw this weird colored shirt with cryptic writing on it, and all I could read was HIS and when I got close enough, the rest of it said:
I want to be HISand so much more!
When I was close enough to finish reading it, I looked up at her face to find the biggest, most beautiful smile and that all-knowing look, saying Don't worry, I know you were just reading the shirt.