Friday Five

What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc?
Mmm... purified water... Brita and Pur are wonderful...

What are your favorite flavor of chips?
Hmm... regular chips: BBQ - Pringles: Pizza

Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
Hmm... probably my chicken stir fry, or one of my 4-ingredient cookbook recipes...

How do you have your eggs?
Cooked. *blinks* What? Oh - you want to know how I like them cooked? Over-easy, generally.

Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
Linda cooked me breakfast this morning. Eggs over-easy, come to think of it..

Weekly Wrap-up

1. Do you like rain? Why or why not?
Need you ask? I love rain - thunderstorms especially. The energy of the storm is amazing and I can fly high for hours. Besides that, after the rain stops, everything is the most incredible shade of green.

2. As a child, what did you do when it rained?
I would sit on my porch on the porch-swing with my feet up and my arms wrapped around my knees, and watch the lightening dance across the field.

3. What is currently your favorite rainy day activity? Why?
Curl up with a book near a partially-open window and read for hours on end. Or sit with a notebook and stare out at the torrents of heaven's tears and write. *rereads that* Um... *thinks her muse is hitting her with a 2x4 again*

4. Describe the best rainy day experience you've ever had.
Talking Val through a new type of grounding that would enable her to not spent thunderstorms huddled in fear in her bed, under the blankets. And then walking around at 2am with her, and soaking up the storm energy until I was flying so high I could hardly sit still.

5. Suggest a good video/DVD rental for a rainy day. Why did you pick this movie?
The American President simply because it is my favorite romantic comedy of all time, and I love being cuddled up to someone I love, watching such things while the rain is pouring down and the thunder is rumbling in the distance.