To get my dreams, I had to go to sleep next to a roaring fire, thinking about my girlfriend, and having like 2-3 6 packs of Mountain Dew in my blood. Mountain Dew is some funky shit.

Well here I was sitting with my girlfriend in a nice house, on the coast, when suddenly she gets up and sits next to the "greasiest" guy that I know of. We call him grease basket, (of his own naming). Anyway, she goes over and starts making out with him, and then there is some other funny girl trying to make out with me, and the house is a giant fire-place. God knows why???

The next thing I know, my worst enemy, the guy who stars on the Basketball team, but is pissed that I have a better point average than him, is chasing me with an uzi shoved up his own ass, and a colt .45 waving in my general direction, from his "Nike" tatooed hand. He keeps shooting me, but every time I think that I'm going to die, I suddenly heal myself.

THEN I am doing one of those "Falling from a plane" dreams, and I can't figure out why. Damndest thing though. Every time I should hit the ground, I start it over again. Over, and over and over.... Needless to say that I woke up with one hell of an adrenaline rush, so I chopped firewood from 6 a.m. PST until almost 10 a.m.

Mountain Dew is some funky shit man...