Me and two other guys were lying on the grass without shirts. (IRL, I don't know these guys.) A young girl, maybe 16, approaches us saying she wants to meet a Finnish blonde. All of us are Finns and I'm even a blonde. We look at each others and start to talk English trying to confuse the girl. Basically we just make fun of her joking who's blonde and who's not. She kinda guesses that we gotta be Finns but she can't be sure. For some reason she doesn't want to count me as a blonde. I suspect it's the dirtyness of my dreadlocks. I almost take it as an insult and I try to convince her about the colour of my hair.

Eventually one of us gets annoyed enough by the sweet little girl and goes away. We, me and my remaining friend, start to leave soon as well. The girl gets pissed and wants us to show her some respect. She's still somewhatta confused whether we are Finns or not. I take my bike and say: "No gyyd, mie spieken finska." which is nothing but mumbo-jumbo, sounding bit like mixture of Savo (Strong Finnish accent), German and Swedish. The girl is delighted -- she thinks it was Finnish and now she's convinced that I'm a Finnish blonde she was looking for. (She wasn't looking after me but just these properties..) My friend laughs waiting for me as we're about to leave but I'm starting to get interested in the girl even though I feel like a pedophile.

Scene transform

A French girl called Gaelle (in the dream it feeled a bit like Gaelle was this same young girl or she had some strong connection with her..) is visiting us and we are at our summer cottage. We are contemplating what protocol we should follow when going to sauna. We said that quite often all of us goes together but if Gaelle doesn't feel comfortable that way, there's no trouble with different order e.g. she going with my mum or wearing a swim suit (normally Finns don't wear anything at all in sauna but it's not a sacrilege if you do..).

I woke up