Background information:
Luntamo is a very old man, veteran of the WWII but physically very fit. For example, he's the world champion in orienteering of his age. But sometimes he misses names and after a while chatting with him you notice the time has left its marks.. Luntamo is a Finnish and I doubt he speaks any other languages than Finnish and maybe some Swedish.
Fatima is a loveable French girl whose parents are from Algeria and Morocco. She speaks French, English, Arabic and wee bit Spanish but no Finnish nor Swedish. Unfortunately we are not married..

The short dream starts:

I'm haunted by the old geezer Luntamo as he tells his relatively boring stories from his past. He talks about the Second World War and how brave he was and so on. I'm not even slightest interested but I don't want to be rude either. At least, sometimes mr. Luntamo is quite nice and you have to respect his age. -- You see, I'm just 25 but in my dream I'm maybe 3-5 years older.

The monologue goes on and I really want to leave so I tell mr. Luntamo that I have to go home to drop something. But persevering Luntamo doesn't give up and he follows me on my way to home talking continuously. When I tell him that I'll just shortly visit home and will leave immediately he gets an idea to entertain my wife Fatima with his stories. I feel pity for 'Fati' and I lie to mr. Luntamo that she doesn't speak any other language but Arabic trying to get rid of him. The last thing you want to do your wife is to bring this lethally boring man home as a nuisance.

But the old geezer follows me inside anyway. This house of ours is just like my parents' house but in the dream it has two floors instead of one. I call 'Fati' and as she appears into the hall I desperately try to use improvised sign language to prevent her speaking. I introduce Fatima to mr. Luntamo in English (which is only common language for "moi et mon madamoiselle"). I'm pretty sure that Luntamo didn't have a clue what I was saying and I leave them together feeling confident that everything will go as I wished i.e. Fatima understood my worry and mr. Luntamo doesn't find it pleasant to stay there very long.