I was back in Goa again and we were watching the most beautiful sunset ever with an older Finnish man who took a trip to India at the very same time as I did in real life too. The sea was bathed in golden light - boy, how brilliant that was. There were only few people on the beach and I was listening to the man evenly telling his jokes.

Suddenly several water cannons rised up from the sea near the beach. In every 5 meters there was a water cannon; a steely battery continuing alongside the whole coast and that was a lot of cannons there! I really wondered what was the purpose of these cannons. They started to spray water towards the sea and the older man told me they somehow prevented the damages of high tide and I was pleased with the answer.

For a while I admired the great invention in work but suddenly I noticed a girl near us and for great surprise and delight it was Fatima! I didn't have a clue why she was here but that wasn't the question in mind at the moment because I became so happy. I run to her and bent over to hug her and give a French kiss but I was surprised again: It wasn't a French kiss on a cheek she gave but nice wee one straight on the lips! If I was happy before, now I was three times happier but I also wondered what was going on. My hands on her shoulders I took a look at her face to get to know where the wind is blowing from and she gave me a cute smile back. There wasn't need for the words and my happiness just skyrocketed .. but then I noticed it wasn't Fatima's face. Or actually it was but it was different. It was more roundish than it used to be and she was wearing glasses too. I'm not sure if this perception shattered my happiness at all but sure it did confused me, more than a bit...