The bus where I was sitting in arrived at a station in some city. There were two girls and one guy waiting for me, all of them unknown for me in real life. Right away we left to meet Erno - we were supposed to spend the following night. Other one of the girls walked hand in hand with this guy and they both seemed to be really happy. Me and another girl walked couple of steps behind them and she was pretty sulky; I guess due to those two in front of us. I found myself thinking what she might think at the moment...

Soon we met Erno but for our surprise yet another guy suddenly appeared. He lived in a military area and we decided to go with him, to sleep in his place. I wasn't sure if he was accomplishing his military service or if he was a professional soldier. Erno was little bit disappointed by this change in plans but on the other hand he was also revealed that we won't bother him anymore. He left us starting to walk towards his flat with his little brother who was a wee kid, maybe six years old.

Now, for me it was really surprising that the girl who walked hand in hand with the guy, she like dumbed him and was holding the hand of the soldier. She was just as cheerful as previously but also another girl was more happy now. I was thinking what kind of relationships there were going on...

We entered the military area without any trouble. No one checked our IDs or anything. It was surprising that we could go as we pleased. For some reason it didn't surprise me that much that there were many Yanks there. This is happening in Finland and Finland is not a NATO country nor any other country have their soldiers here. When we were inside the area I started to worry if the militarists will find out that I've got some marijuana and a pipe given by Iwona in my pocket.

I asked what I should do and the soldier guy considered it would be best to conceal it right now because "you never know what those Americans are up to". I imagined in my mind to throw the container of marijuana away but then I saw with the eyes of my soul how the container would hit the wall of a building nearby and make so much noise it would be noticed. That's why I didn't throw it but I shoved a pot-hole in the mud with my shoe. One Yank soldier of lower rank got interested in us because we were doing something there in the middle of yard and he approached us. He made some half-assed questions what we were doing here but practically we kept silent and he walked away. I marked the spot drawing a deep line in the mud with my shoe again.

Now I had my orangish trainers in my hand too and they needed to be concealed too - don't ask me what for. Or actually another one of them. I guess I had other one in my left foot but I'm not sure. With a great haste we started to search for the hiding place for it. However, I noticed very soon the best place would be under the long branch of a fir. I just threw it under the branch and happily I informed everybody that the problem was already solved.

We got in and I went to sleep. The house wasn't ours but the room I was sleeping in was exactly like that one I was sleeping this night in real life (in my parent's house) - with an exception that there wasn't a telly IRL. I was watching the telly from the bed, under a duvet. After a while I however noticed that TV wasn't even on! So, I was having hallucinations and I reasoned that I was under the effect of marijuana. However, it all got even more strange when I woke up in a dream (i.e. I was sort of double-dreaming) and there wasn't any TV at all anymore! Somehow I reasoned that I had to be stoned as hell!

In the morning we went out and we had to find my trainer I hid yesterday. However, the yard had changed. There wasn't any firs at all. We broke up to search for the trainer individually. Now even the group had changed and there was for example Emu, my old mate, with us.
Soon I found the place where the fir was supposed to be. Instead there were several big stones covered with canvases and thus forming a small labyrinth. I entered walking head down because the canvas ceiling was so low. Eventually and quite easily I found the missing trainer. There was an exit too but there was a soldier out there and when I saw him I was embarrassed and I dropped out some poor joke. I retreated back into the labyrinth but I managed to drop the canvas. I tried to put it back but it just got worse. I sweared under my breath but because the soldier didn't care I just went back the way I had come.
I showed off the trainer for Emu...