Browsing through various nodes I guess this could be a node having a node title of its own but since I recognize that the laughing stock will rather be my inability to write in a funny way than contents of a node I decided only to offer you day log titled

A real life nightmare at room 21 - a gangbang that kept me awake
4.40AM. I had an interesting dream to watch. Don't blame me but that's all I can tell about it. My another roommate (I live with my brother and a third guy - cool name for him, by the way: Third Guy), now Third Guy, comes in with his friend and a chick with an irritating voice. The door slams shut and I wake up. That's why I have to gossip about them and not to write yet another dream log. Our walls are not thin but a soundproofing is virtually nonexisting. I can't help but hear their conversation. Had they come to chat with me I would have guided them to chat with my sneakers instead. Probably my sneakers would have kicked their asses if the debate had treated any logical topic. But it would have not. The score was quite simple: To get laid. Both of them wanted inside the pants of that bitch. Coming over at this time of night gives you believe that you can believe she'll give. And so it happened.
I have to note that trying to talk bitches over is not something my roommate is not experienced in. I'm not that sure about results though. The very best example was 15 minutes spent in a mobile trying to persuade a bitch who just dumped him. And thinking what is just happening I'm not sure he was underestimating the bitch that time. Or who knows if that chick enjoyed hearing a whining wanker.

4.52AM. Third Guy was ready with Bitch and immediately after he had come he gives a ring to his friend: "Can't talk right now but come here and hurry up." So that's something a friendship is really all about: You have a chick in your bed and the first thing after your ejaculation is to phone a friend - a prejuiced, warm pussy is waiting.

5.08AM. The Friend has done his job. All three guys sit(?) there and Bitch is waffling on. Three guys in less than 20 minutes, ignoring the delay of Friend, gives you right to be a bitch. Gives you ultimately right to tell them whatever you feel like. Same rules apply. I couldn't hear this bit properly due to earplugs but I guess the guys were thinking something like Ice Cube in Bitch Iz a Bitch, had they heard the song.

6.30AM. I wake up as the alarm goes on. And guess once who's making the running. A chance to meet Bitch intrigues me a bit but I decide against slipping into shorts. It's time for the morning run and I don't have time to wind up Bitch nor Friend who's calling a cab. Bitch departs before I have taken my daily pills of magnesium and multivitamines. The guys rest in peace when I take my sneakers and hit the road.


7.19AM. Back home I find the guys still asleep. Deserved. A quick shower and a sportsmanlike breakfast. Brother wakes up for the university and I ask if he heard anything. Says he didn't. It's another day of boring work ahead.

3.46PM. I spend my last minutes of work noding. Today I had to install a virus scanner and chase viruses which took the whole day and I did my job less half-assed than usually. The job description is quite different: A master thesis on risk communication. A different day, not as bad it may sound but.


Still to come:

7PM about. Like yesterday, today is a day for a long steady running. The weather is very nice although I was prepared it could be raining. I think I have a run in a forest preventing me to speed up too much.

Later I have to read a book handed me by a mate here at work. It's about noncommunication titled "Missing messages", in my native Finnish. Finally, the hell of the day will be reinstalling Win95 or trying to make Win98 network adapter work. The latter task seems desperate. Or maybe I give up do something more relaxed shite like designing a t-shirt featuring Pikachu.
Good night, I hope.