Casino is also a card game. It's not the one of the worst because it at least involves some mathematics..
Rules are as follows:

You try to collect points. The one who collects first 16 points, wins.

Following cards and combinations make points:

  • 2 points for Ten of Diamonds
  • 1 point for Two of Spades
  • 1 point for each Ace
  • 2 points for the player who has most Spades
  • 1 point for the player who has most cards
  • 1 point for each house

If two or more players have equal number of cards (and their number is the highest) no one gets the point and the player who has most cards on the next round will get cumulated points (i.e. 2pts).
The same applies for Spades too.

First, four cards are dealt for each player and four cards are dealt on the table. Players try to collect cards from the table summing up the values of table cards. Eg. if there are 2, 6, 6 and 12 on the table and a player has 12 in the hand she can pick 6, 6 and 12 (6+6=12). Multiple picks can be done. However, you cannot use more than one hand card for picking up cards.
If a player cannot pick any cards she has to put one card on the table.

If a player manages to empty the table she gets a house. This rule doesn't apply if any player has already more than ten points. Nor does it apply if there isn't any more cards in the deck on the round.
If all players have a house they have to be turned down i.e. reseted.

The special values of cards:
on table / in hand

  • Ten of Diamonds: 10 / 16
  • Two of Spades: 2 / 15
  • Ace: 1 / 14

When players run out of cards new four cards are dealt. When there are no more cards on the deck the points are calculated and if no one has yet 16 points totally, a new round is played.