Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.....my dad came over Monday and took Number Two Son and I to lunch at the Tea Room, then we went over to the Park Gallery to the art exhibit where Number Two Son's work was on display. Dad left a video of the family reunion for me to watch. I watched it Tuesday night. It was good to see all my relatives again. My Uncle Riley(seeApril 24, 2000) didn't looked too well, he was kind of staggering around in the backyard, he's worse now. I learned my Aunt Lillian had died in 1995. I guess I was too sick to recall them telling me when she died or maybe they wanted to spare me the feelings...it was quite a shock. So many work for the computer industry it was surprising, they all are so busy with productive lives, while I'm on disability ~disheartening~

Number One Son is still away at Church Camp, he called and won't be back til Saturday now. More stuff came in the mail from the university....ie 'where is the paper we sent for you to to sign and return?' (Filed somewhere on the middle of his bedroom floor I imagine.) I told him I was opening his mail from the university from now on until I can trust him again. I could hear him tell whomever on the other end of the phone
Now she's opening my mail man....

Go to college dammit! It's the best time of your life! I screamed in my head.

I've been going through old nodes that were brought over here from E1, editing them and linking. Getting rid of some as well. Nodes nuked
Mild, Medium, Hot, or Fire?
Have you ever had your own business card?
things to remember when buying new underwear
What is your Nom De rap?
graffiti nodes
smiling halfway
(Silurus)
AT&TWorldNet
middle age
snaggletooth
save the children
Mostly getting to know you and newbie nodes.

PS ~ I'm gonna love my walk tonight!

Confronting Doubts

Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.
Jesus saith unto him,Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
- John 20:27-29 (KJV)
My soul belongs to God alone , my salvation comes from him.

Devotion