I made a wish in my heart a few days ago; to dream about sensei I have been missing him so much recently. Hoping he is well and wondering what he would make of what has happened in our world these past few months....that to give away more of his wisdom for my paper towels. I was just beginning to know him well when he had to go. He put up with a lot of my silliness because he saw through it to the very shy person within. Moving and living around the world, well it's one of the ways I cope with meeting strangers. Always afraid to say anything but wanting to leave them with a smile; a good feeling about themselves. It is with surprise that my heart prepares me......

I was in brightly lit world, it was a foreign place, not another land; maybe another planet because out the windows I could see several moons at different stages in a brillient and clear sky. I was waiting in a large crowd for sensei to arrive. A giant Chinese Dragon dance flew though the air, swirling and looping; a sonic wave from the the end of a red ribbon being held by a small girl. (I was trying to be a good noodle) It was a beautiful dragon with a majestic head and orange body; the dancers nimble legs were sequined with blue and I wondered with a great admiration. Coins rained down upon the crowd like confetti. Then suddenly upon the steps sensei appeared and was ready to speak, he looked wonderful, healthy and gilded like precious ivory. Yet at the last moment he was called away and I was left to seek out a schedule of where he was traveling. When I found my copy, my heart leapt up because as the paper lay in my hand I understood deep down inside of myself, that I would see him again someday at the right time.