Got up early and had a work out, my ear is still bothering me. Had breakfast with hubby and he's off to the dentist this morning to get a crown. Finally got the other car back so no more getting up at 4 am to drive him to work.
Number Two Son brought home honors for having the highest grades in his English class, he also tells us that his artwork will be on display this summer at the art museum. He's done well in school this year and I am proud of him!

novalis continues to criticize the How to slash your wrist node I wrote.It is not a political, nor religious issue and I am wondering if this an inherent attempt to censor me. The node will stay as is despite the circular arguments. I guess all those years teaching English I still can't construct a good sentence.
I refuse to comment further.

I'm off to send some e-mail to a friend I've been promising myself I'd do. This is a new attempt for me in computer literacy, wish me luck!

Problems and Solutions

Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- Proverbs 18:21 (NRSV)

Help me always to use the gift of speech in blessing and encouraging others. Lead me to speak words of hope into each days circumstances, to dispel doubt and despair.

Devotion