Sucked. Period.

First thing - take car in...shouldn't have to do this anyway.

(problem: one 10mm bolt on an EGR Valve? WTFTI.

Next...Go figure out what to do since all the people I thought I could be doing things with are suddenly too busy to do anything with me...

Decide on coffee...No not Irish Coffee...(I don't drink anymore - It makes me depressed - well more depressed) (But yes I do want a drink by now...)

Trying to figure out if it's worth confronting friends with their lies...Usually one just let's them go and live their own life without the dependable friend (me) to be there...especially when too many people aren't being dependable or fun of late...Not sure about this situation...Probably gonna have to do the same...

Once again - no good deed goes unpunished...I have got to be less dependable...less of a floor mat...I'm sick of the lies, the lack of real commitment from supposed friends, and the general malaise I feel when I attempt to include them in my adventures...

Finally found someone not too busy to answer their phone...they have a guest...whom I remember as having moved to Georgia...He's a pretty cool guy...

They all go back to sleep (as he drove straight to Baltimore from Atlanta...and woke up my friends)...

Marvel at yesterday's purchases! (heh heh heh - they will be nodes soon! (when I get to typing more!))

Go find dinner...again no one is around...hmmmmmm...

Dinner - A diner's takeout version of Corned Beef...passable - maybe...

More coffee...

Node

Yea