The accounting phase of Lost Gems of Yesteryear has come to a close. Thanks once again to the authors, the nominators, the voters, and the readers of e2. This was a fun and different quest to oversee. I hope that many of you discovered a new favourite writeup or writer!

Over the total span of the Quest, 556 total new votes (+500 / 56-) were cast on the writeups submitted to the Quest. The average increase in reputation for submitted writeups was 6.25 (median was 6, mode was 3). A single writeup lost overall reputation (by one point), all others gained at least one point.

The top writeup to gain in reputation, with a late surge, was For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her. Rounding out the top five were lateral fricative, Twenty-three good things about pickles and dirt, When life gives you lemons, grab it by the throat and demand better, and Panama hat.

The overall change in reputation looks like this (two symbols per writeup (><) to make it look nice):

18|><
17|><
16|
15|
14|><
13|><><
12|
11|><
10|><><><
 9|><><><
 8|><><><><><><><
 7|><><><><><><><><><
 6|><><><><><><><
 5|><><><><><><><><
 4|><><><><><><><><><><
 3|><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
 2|><><><><><><
 1|><><><><><
 0|
-1|><
  +------------------------------
  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 1 1 1 1 1
                      0 1 2 3 4 5
Where the Y axis is net reputation change , and the X axis is number of writeups at that value. As a table:
Δ rep		# writeups
 -1		-1
  0		 0
  1		 5
  2		 6
  3		15
  4		10
  5		 8
  6		 7
  7		 9
  8		 7
  9		 3
 10		 3
 11		 1
 12		 0
 13		 2
 14		 1
 15		 0
 16		 0
 17		 1
 18		 1

In the somewhat incidental race for top promoter, the overall winner was ... me, with a Quest score of 46.5! I'll be sure to treat myself to something nice. Junkill finished only slightly behind at 44, with graceness coming from back in the pack to nose out shaogo at the wire, 39 to 38.5. Rounding out the top finishers were KilroyWasHere and TheGrocersApostrophe with 36 each. (It should be admitted that TheGrocersApostrophe is a secondary account of mine, which I shamelessly used to submit and promote a second 3 writeups.) XP bonuses will be dispensed soon, and I'll contact the winners in regard to suitable prizes. The prize bank account is a bit bare at the moment, so there may be plenty of Cheerios in the mail....

Thanks again to everyone who joined in the fun.