Seems like the MySQL upgrade did some minor collateral damage. Specifically, anything with date/time stamps seems affected -- Message Inbox/Gab Central, the admin "security logs", etc. Strangely not everyone was affected (or noticed) even though it all seems like server-side operations. I implemented OldMiner's patch for Message Inbox (also in Gab Central) and put a quick 'n' dirty patch on the security logs.

As well, the Crypt is not clearing out deleted nodes and writeups. They've been accumulating there since February 3rd. This means that deleted writeups are not entering users' Node Heavens. (A random sample of writeups waiting in the Crypt confirms this.) These writeups are not lost, they're just stuck in purgatory. JayBonci or someone similarly adept will have to help them to move on.

Other reported issues include breakage to "Add rooms" in Gab Central and the loading of new user images on home nodes. Both seem to work for me, but the investigation continues....

2005.2.25 kthejoker reports: The error with user images is if you change Content-Types - you replace a jpeg with a gif, it creates a 0 byte jpeg file instead of deleting the old one. Then when you try to switch back to jpeg - no go, and now you've got a 0 byte gif to boot.

StrawberryFrog says e2 clients like matbox and frogbox, and java chatterbox were all broken by the timestamp format change