My name is Kristy and I am a sexy camp counselor. During the school year I am a sexy co-ed. In the future I hope to become a sexy flight attendant. Right now I am having to write this in secret because I'm in the owner's cabin using his computer and I have to be very quiet because I'm only wearing a t-shirt and panties.

This is my second summer as a sexy camp counselor. Last year I discovered how much fun it can be to rile up young boys who are just going through puberty. You can put a fantasy in their mind that will stay with them for decades. If you do it right you can be in their "time alone" fantasies for a very long time.

Now, I don't engage in any sexual activity with the young camp kids. I just taunt and tease them with my sexy body. I do, however, choose a male counselor to be my lover for a period of time that we are both counselors. Usually I will pick out the weird one, the one with deformaties, or the one who obviously plays Dungeons and Dragons. That is the one I will choose, because I will have a physical relationship with him and let him profess his love for me and once I know I have him, I let him catch me making love with a much better looking guy towards the end of the week. Usually he ends up having to go home because he's an emotional wreck. I love it.

Guys who have wicked crushes on me are so lame. I like to take my shirt off at parties and beach bars because it gets me stuff for free. I have ample breasts. Everyone likes them and says they are perfect. At camp I like to teach swimming in a white bathing suit because when I come out of the water you can see my nipples perfectly as well as the round shape of my awesome tits. I've stolen many a fetching glance doing that, let me tell you.

The ass worshippers are even more fun than the tit hounds. I love wearing tight little camper shorts that I buy in the kid's section so they'll be nice and tight and short. Walk a little, show a little, that's always been my motto. A youth can never be sure what he's gotten to see in today's show, but he'll think about it for a long time.

I do it all in the counselors' cabin and I do it all summer long. Sometimes I hear the youths scurrying about outside the window when I'm riding a summertime bull. Other times they will steal fetching glances at me when I am in the shower and I will pretend to be offended but I'll really be enjoying the attention. It is so sexy to create so many exciting fantasies in young boys. By the time they are men they might still be imagining me while they're having sex with some Brunhilda who thinks men should look to the inner beauty because she's such a hose beast.

Some people say I'm not in my right mind because I'm a nymphomaniac, but that isn't exactly true. I will be taking psychology classes next semester, but I still intend to become a sexy flight attendant because then I can taunt and tease weary business travellers who never get any from their wives.

See you soon, sweetie.

Okay, so after some talking with some of the older wiser more experienced noders on e2, and not necessarily about these nodes, I've decided to finish a cycle of logging my workout. I think it has a place and some educational value, but enough about what I think.

So it has been a while since June 20th when I first logged a day of my 8 day split, but it so happens that today fell right after that last days workout.

Alright, so the routine calls for a back and bicep workout today. Remember, these are grouped together on this day because they are almost always synergists for each other; when you do a rowing motion for a back workout, you're contracting your biceps. Biceps are easier to isolate because of the nature of the muscle, but something like chinups use your latissimus dorsi (your back) a lot too. I can't stress the importance of a strong back. Don't become one of those guys that only works his biceps and chest because hes too huge for anything else.


Previous log: June 20, 2004

---BICEPS---
Today I did biceps first for a change. You may find it hard to complete a good range of motion in your back exercises if your arms become too tired from working the biceps first
Standing Dumbell Curl: -- Biceps Brachii
3x8 42.5lbs --- Standing curls usually promote bad form so be careful not to swing yourself into these.

Standing Barbell Curl: -- Biceps Brachii
~3x8 70lbs
Standing Hammer Curl: -- Brachioradialis and Brachii
~3x6 37.5lbs
--- These last two were part of a super set or an "armageddon" style workout. With only 10 seconds or less rest between each exercise you repeat the barbell curls untill failure then move to the hammer curls until failure, move back to the barbell and so on. The Hammer Curls work a muscle in your forearm called the Brachioradialis.
Also most people find the Hammer Curls work the inner, shorter head of your brachii, giving it more of a peak, while the normal curls work the longer outer part of the bicep. What is missing from this workout is preacher curls, which target the Brachialis or the "lower bicep", but we'll hit these later with a back workout.


---BACK---

Seated Wide Grip Row: -- Mostly felt in the Teres Minor/Major and Lats
3x8 110lbs
Lat Pull-down: -- Latissimus Dorsi
3x8 120lbs
Bent-over Row: -- A lot like seated row, general back
3x7 115lbs
Chin-ups: -- Latissimus Dorsi , Brachialis
3x6 bodyweight


Notes:
With the back it is fairly difficult to target any one muscle; most exercises are fairly general. Also I like to make sure I keep the weight relatively light for most back exercises and focus on form. I believe your back is a very important muscle group and affects everything about your physical life. What is missing here is an upper Trapezius workout, but shrugs do that for us on shoulder day, and an Erector Spinae exercise but thats taken care of on leg day... you'll see, stay tuned!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.