Can I just say that people around here are assholes?

Go ahead, fuckers, downvote this. And then if I say something about it, maybe I can get Borged again. Ooh! Ooh! Can I? Can I?

This is my 4th day here. I think that makes me among the newest of the newbies. And I'm really really trying. I haven't written up anything that I think is crap, I went and read all the Everything University shit, and I was just confused why some people felt the need to downvote my Dreamlog... Or a summary I wrote about a Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode. I didn't plagiarize anything. I tried to make the summary amusing, and if I failed, or if you just hate Buffy, then DONT FUCKING READ IT.

Anyways, I posted a blurb to E2 Mentoring Sign-Up saying that I'd really like a mentor so I can ask them about stuff like that (why my stuff gets downvoted and how I can make it better) and guess what?? Some fucker downvoted that too!

And then when I say something about it, I get Borged.

Now, don't get me wrong, I know every online community has rules and customs and traditions. But I just don't have a lot of respect for a community where the main custom is "drive the newbies away".

So why am I still here?

Who knows.... My day was a strange combination of fantastic and terrible, and I think I needed to vent. So here I am, venting at a bunch of people who really only want to see if they can get me to leave... Wow.. Good work, guys.