• Homemade rubbing alcohol can be fashioned by mixing Sprite, Everclear, and tap water.
  • The first Thanksgiving actually took place in what is now Topeka, Kansas.
  • Amongst high-level officials, the NSA is considered fifth branch of the American Government. Only the most valued intelligence agents know what the fourth branch is.
  • A trend to buy books only in paperback began in the town of Macedonia, Ohio in 1956 after Susan Dollard was murdered with a hardback copy of Crime and Punishment. The trend died down by 1962.
  • Although jellyfish lack sight and hearing, they've been found to have remarkable memory. In 1999, Marine biologist, Adam Curtis, claimed to have trained a jellyfish to memorize a phone number (excluding the area code). Curtis later joked,"Well who out of town would he ever call?"
  • More people die every year from handguns than not.
  • When two females are walking on the sidewalk, the one with the lighter colored hair will always be nearer to the road.
  • In the film, The Wizard of Oz an actor who played a munchkin hung himself on screen.If you listen closely to the scene on the yellow brick road, after the Tin Man sequence, you can hear him yelling,"Oh god!" and see his lifeless body hanging
  • Texting accounts for three out of seven car crashes in America.
  • The ground you are now sitting upon is stable.
  • In accordance to guidelines set by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, regulated popcorn kernels should not exceed a mass of sixteen centimeters.
  • Beer is liquid bread. Furthermore, it is good for you.
  • In California, among popular consensus at the time, the 1850s only lasted nine years.
  • She doesn't love you, and she never did.