Contents

1 Introduction

2 Examples of Errors
      2.1 Bag of Crushed Child
      2.2 Clamdigger
      2.3 Noder Beat
      2.4 Panty Regents of the Planet Vajj
      2.5 Revelation of the Lamb in Four Parts
      2.6 Tiki God

3 Conclusions

4 References

Introduction

I have suffered the intolerable standards of this site silently, indicating errors to editors but never posting. I have been moved to comment at this time due to the grotesque half-truths which recently appeared courtesy of Mr. TheDeadGuy who I am appalled to note holds the position of "god" at E2. Even if Mr. TheDeadGuy's many fanciful allegations were correct they would not change the fact that E2 is riddled with inaccuracies and the editors and "gods" appear only marginally interested in enforcing a respect for factual correctness. For brevity’s sake, I will defer commenting on the fact that members of this site’s hierarchy call themselves "gods." Rarely, if ever has the World Wide Web known so blatant a compensatory measure for undersized genitalia.

I shall cite but a few examples of egregious errors at E2.

Examples of Errors

Bag of Crushed Child

The middle name of "Terry Tedd" who played Officer Simpson in Bag of Crushed Child is "Irving" and therefore he is Terry I. Tedd, not "Terry T. Tedd" as indicated in Mr. Jet-Poop's review. Terry T. Tedd is an entirely different actor known mainly for his softcore porn roles in the 1970’s ("Terry I. Tedd," "Terry T. Tedd"). That they are different people entirely has been well-established and should be immediately apparent to anyone who takes even a cursory glance at their photographs or films-— anyone except, apparently, the sacks of shit who write for E2.

Clamdigger

The phrase "Do you feel dirty? Scrape it off" never appeared in this videogame, not even among the notorious "hidden phrases." Rather, that phrase has its origins in a Slashdot post by Mr. CmdrTaco which gave the phrase in question as a humorous, hypothetical example of the sort of content that could be found by hacking around the game’s code (Malda). At no point did he ever claim the phrase had been used. However, it continues to be cited at sources of questionable quality as an actual example of the depressing phrases concealed within Clamdigger. I do not know whether to laugh or to cry when I think of the hours spent by gaming geeks attempting to locate that specific phrase in the game, where I can assure you it will not be found.

My experience with this error, more than any other, made clear the credibility problem of E2. When I first brought this blatant error to attention of the dipshits who call themselves "editors" here I was told rather huffily by Mr. Lord Brawl to first "message" the author. The user in question has not logged on in over a year. Obviously, "messaging" him will do no good.

Noder Beat

This self-congratulatory write-up refers to Amanda Laing as the "senior editor" of the fanzine. Ms. Laing in fact is the only editor and, one suspects, the sole contributor. She does not refer to herself as "senior" editor in any of the periodical’s seven issues (Laing). Clearly, this is a bald attempt by Mr. Timeshredder to make it appear as though E2 has a larger following than it actually does.

Panty Regents of the Planet Vajj

I do concede that this may be the best review of the lesbian porn classic I have ever read. However, the author claims that author Marie David's novel was turned down "no fewer than sixteen times." While this is possible, I would like to see a source, since all available material (Zachary, Zami) indicates only fifteen publishers ever saw and had the opportunity to reject the manuscript before the sixteenth, Prism Press, made the decision to print this dumb but enjoyable novel.

Ms. bewilderbeast should contact me if she has additional information on this matter. She seems a charming individual, and I find it tragic she should have to keep company in my write-up with these other error-spewing louts.

Revelation of the Lamb in Four Parts

Mr. theFoetus states that Twilight of the Spirit was released in 1972. Guy Ghislaim Martineau completed the film in that year, but it was not released until January of 1973 ("Twilight of the Spirit").

Tiki God

The "hollow earth story arc" ran for only the final four episodes of the Filmation series’ second season, far short of the entire second half claimed by Mr. Quizro ("Tiki God"). For the record, the second and final season consisted of eighteen episodes.

Conclusions

When one considers that the authors of the aforementioned write-ups include two E2 "gods" and two editors, one realizes the severity of this site's problems.

As for disparaging remarks about yours truly proffered by Mr. TheDeadGuy, they only indicate his profound cultural bias. Anyone with even basic cross-cultural literacy knows that among the Tasaday of the southwestern Pacific, large pendulous bosoms on a male indicate social standing.

I do not care that I am not invited to the drunken orgies the Everythingians hold at irregular intervals. Those reading the site should expect at least as much dedication to the truth as to your self-proclaimed community or its collective obsession with lesbian monkey sex.

References

Briedenbaugh, Andrew. Faces of Madness: The Vision of Guy Ghislaim Martineau. Chicago: University of Chicago P., 2000.

Laing, Amanda. Telephone interview. 9 Sept. 2006.

Malda, Rob ("CmdrTaco"). "Digging Clamdigger?" Online posting. 20 Mar. 1999. Gaming Forum. Slashdot. 27 May 1999 http://apple.slashdot.org/comments.pl?cid=15581067&sid=188956.

"Terry I. Tedd." The Internet Movie Database. 8 Sept. 2006. Internet Movie Database Ltd. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1642821/

"Terry T. Tedd." The Internet Movie Database. 8 Sept. 2006. Internet Movie Database Ltd. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1642822/

"Tiki God." The Internet Movie Database. 7 Sept. 2006. Internet Movie Database Ltd. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115682/

"Twilight of the Spirit." The Internet Movie Database. 8 Sept. 2006. Internet Movie Database Ltd. Database Ltd. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373684/

Zachary, Marcia. "Margaret Darlington Unmasked at Last". Here and Queer. Winter 1986.

Zami, Wellesley. The Strange Lives and Loves of Margaret Darlington. Privately published, Caribou, Maine, 1987.

Zancora, Morgana. Wordmongers' Masque. London: Greenfingers P., 2007.