Why should we believe that Pac-man and Ms. Pac-man even reproduce at all?

True, there is a Baby Pac-man, but this alone is not sufficient evidence to conclude that said baby is the progeny of Pac-man and Ms. Pac-man.

If we are to believe that Pac-man and Ms. Pac-man are indeed a mated pair of creatures that reproduce in some recognizable fashion, it would follow logically that both Pac-man and Ms. Pac-man should have been likewise born from a previous generation of their species.

Yet, we have no evidence of any kind to indicate that such a prior generation ever existed.

I believe that the most likely conclusion is that, much like the Christian idea of the Trinity, Pac-man, Ms. Pac-man and Baby Pac-man simply exist, and perhaps always have and always will.

They certainly exhibit many traits normally associated with the divine. They interact exclusively with each other and with ghosts, they eat some sort of magical food that is unavailable to mortals (see ambrosia and nectar), they communicate in a language that is incomprehensible to humans, and they have a vast cult following of people who donate money to their temples and spend hours in meditative practice in the hopes that their devotion will give them the ability to influence the actions of the holy Pac-family.