I.Q. is also the title of a 1994 romantic comedy set in the 1950s. It stars Meg Ryan, Tim Robbins, and Walter Matthau as Albert Einstein.

The story goes that Tim Robbins is a lowly car mechanic after the heart of the engaged Meg Ryan. Meg Ryan's character is an aspiring mathmetician under the shadow of her uncle Albert Einstein. Einstein and his physicist friends decide to try and set Tim Robbins and Meg Ryan up as a favor to both of them. It turns out that the car mechanic pretends to be an ameteur physicist to impress Meg Ryan. Tim Robbins develops a process to use cold fusion to power a spacecraft, which during the cold war and spacerace was extremely important. However, this process didn't exist, Meg Ryan finds out that Tim Robbins is a fraud, and Albert Einstein goes to the hospital. However, like all movies, it turns out good in the end.

One of my most favorite lines from the movie is in a dialogue between Albert Einstein and Tim Robbins. They are discussing how to get Meg Ryan to go out with Tim Robbins. Meg Ryan will only go out with intellectual types.

Albert Einstein: "The problem is she would never go out with a guy like you."

Tim Robbins: "Well that's easy. Lend me your brain for a while."

Einstein: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Robbins: "Now what are the odds of that happening?"