1. Cup your hand, with your thumb apart from your fingers.
  2. Place one chopstick in between your thumb and fingers, resting it against the base of your index finger and the tip of your ring finger.
  3. Place the second chopstick parallel with the first, and hold it with your thumb and index and middle fingers, as you would a pencil.
  4. Get the ends even by tapping them on the table. Now keeping the bottom chopstick stationary, move the top one by flexing your index and middle fingers up and down.
  5. Practice until you can bring the tips of the sticks together easily.
  6. Look across the table at the person whose residence you've invaded. Space the sticks about an inch or so apart.
  7. In one quick, fluid motion, stab the heathen through both of his or her eyeballs. Screaming, "REPENT!" or "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!" at this time is also helpful.
  8. Be sure to enjoy the tasty Chinese food they've thoughtfully prepared for you. Don't forget to leave literature!

Source: Awake! magazine with minor embellishments.

This was a whole lot funnier when just the Awake! segment was posted... oh well. So it goes.
Why are there so many opinions on how to operate chopsticks, anyway?