Ugh. I went to Langara today. I'm going to study there? Whatever. Fuck it. The weird advisor lady told me that she'll give me advanced credit for the Calculus I'm doing at OLA. But I have to give her the final mark by May 6th. My final exam is on April 21st, and rush marking takes 2-4 weeks. Lovely. It sort of hurts if I dont get in. That means another term wasted. At least I still get to work and earn money (if the company exists then, which is highly doubtful). We'll deal with this when we get there.

Another little delema. It's my cousin's wedding in February. We haven't seen most of our relatives for years too. My mom wants me to go. It's two weeks. Overall, with tickets to goddamn Moscow, time off work and general expenses there it's gonna cost me over 3500 bucks. Now I'm trying to figure out whether making my mom happy is worth a few toys that I always wanted to have.

In other news. I finally managed to install debian properly. Mind you, it took a lot of time. Redhat does everything for you. So after I installed bare-bones Debian I found that i dont really know how to configure everything. As a result I gotta load the modules for ifconfig manually in the startup file. esd doesn't load at boot at this point in time ( i know i know i'll just add it to init), and gpm was acting weird. I figured out how to mess up LILO though. Yay to me. I'm typing this from Netscape 4.7 in IceWM. Eww to Netscape, and WOW to iCewm.

I still gotta node a few things that occured a while back:
* road rage incident
* buble tea place
something i can't rememeber now. I knew I'd forget it.
Goddamn. Well back to homework.