Christians of all shapes and sizes have argued over Eve for centuries. Many point their index finger at her, claiming it was her fault that she and Adam were kicked out of the Garden of Eden. Now, anyone who had been paying attention while reading the Book of Genesis, would know how Eve was created.

"The man gave names to all the cattle, all the birds of the air, and all the wild animals; but none proved to be the suitable partner for the man.

"So the Lord God cast a deep sleep on the man, and while he was asleep he took out one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. The Lord God then built up into a woman the rib that he had taken from the man."

So, Eve was created. She was made from a guy's rib. Now, you probably know that they had to try and clone Dolly several hundred times before they got a good result. Of course Eve was going to come out with a few kinks! Granted, there's some great stuff in the bone marrow. However, God creating a good clone on the first try can only indicate that the clone must've been flawed in some major ways.

The most obvious indication is that Eve is FEMALE. This is a big genetic mistake. She accidentally got the same chromosome twice! This is even weirder because Adam was male. Because of all the chaos this caused with the rest of the genetic code, hundreds, maybe even thousands of other genes could've been put together wrong. These genetic mistakes could've handicapped her while talking to the serpent...

The serpent is described as, "...the most cunning of all the animals that the Lord God made." However, after careful examination of the Holy Scriptures I've found that he only says one or two things to Eve. This leads me to believe that not only was the Serpent cunning, but he had an excellent knowledge of science, and realized at once that Eve had Down's Syndrome (Apparently she had an extra chromosome #21 or #22 from her cloning mistakes).

So you see, it wasn't Eve's fault. The serpent prayed on the weak, and Adam was not there to save her. Thus, they were kicked out of the Garden of Eden and a cherubim with a fiery revolving sword was stationed to guard the tree.