What an interesting week it has been. A lot of things have happened and my emotions have gone from bored to excited to frustrated and right back to bored. I can't quite explain why or what made this week different, but its been one of those weeks.

I have tried to move away from daylogs, but I seem to feel better after I write something down. Maybe its good we have places like this for journal writing, not journalism. I don't know anyone in real life that visits or reads my nodes and I like it that way (At least I don't know anyone that is here on E2, but I could be wrong). I'm different then most noders here it seems, I'm not big into all of these noder gatherings but thats okay.

I have had two interviews this week, in the never ending search, or at least it seems that way, for the full-time job that would make things a lot easier for me. The first was at a school doing tech support for the whole district. The only problem with that is 90% of the computers are Macintosh based and thats not what I know. The other job is the dream-job. Working for a local growing company that needs someone to do all the computer and network admin they need. Its wierd, right now the vice-president of operations is the only person that does the computer stuff for the whole company and he needs someone to take over. So I hope I get it.

I have already heard back from the first interview and I wasn't asked back for a second one. Oh well.... I didn't really want that job anyways. Still waiting for the second one, I should hear back Monday or Tuesday. So I get to wait.

One thing I'm learning throughout this whole deal/process is patience. The more I have to wait, the easier it gets. My interview skills are improving as well, I guess it is true what they say. "Pratice makes perfect....

Oh well back to working at my part-time job, full time hours....