Its wierd being at my fiancee's parents house for Christmas. (Its the first time we have done this in the 3 years of dating.) I had to beg to get on the compter and get on thier dial-up account from Juno. Its a pain only one phone line in the house, one computer and everything. Welcome to the stone age....

The best part is that my boss was willing to let me take today as a vacation day or I would have been at work today and then would have had to rush over to her house in Livonia in time for the family Christmas party. It's not the first time that I have spent with the extended family, its just the first holiday. So I hope everything goes well and things work out and I'm not too bored. Chances are we will sit around and pretend to laugh at all the stories of the year, pretend to understand all the inside jokes and pretend to have a good time. (At least I will....)

Oh well, time to get off the dial-up because they only have one phone line. My future father-in-law is either to cheap for broadband or too afraid of "hackers" or as he puts it a little from column A and a little from column B.


Merry Christmas to all my friends here as it will be after Christmas that I will get to login and check my messages.