So like every night, I kissed my girlfriend goodnight and sent her on the drive back to her apartment. Only it was slippery out and she isn't a very good driver in the snow. Its her first winter driving, so I comforted her and sent her on the way, saying "You will do fine, give me a call when you get home, or if you have any problems..."

Well thats what happened, she had problems.... Seems like some guy rear-ended her. So I went out to help her out, to take care of things, to be the good boyfriend, to be the man of the situtation. All along I thought, why didn't I have her wait 5 minutes, or why didn't I have go get her fleece which she left in the basement? Why......

So we started talking with the offier about the situtation and he asked my girlfriend how she felt and she replied that she had a tingling down her arms for a bit. With that said, he called for an ambulance and off to the emergency room we went for x-rays to determine what went wrong. Its wierd, she was up walking around, but the first thing the EMTs did was to place her on a spine board.

Well three hours later, and much, much, later then I ever wanted to go to bed, we got home and she now has to wear a neck brace until the doctor can do some more tests to make sure her sprain was just a sprain....

ANd this is how my week changed in an instant