The dream I had a few days ago was quite strange. There are some points that I remember about them. I remember being on a large ship, because occassionally i would look up and see the sea and the shoreline getting closer very slowly. I was walking along the side of the boat when i noticed a small vent with a little flame coming out of the top right of the vent. There were also a few people panicking trying to blow the fire out. I grabbed a piece of paper and put it in the flame which transferred to the paper, i then jumped on the paper to put out the flame. Then the flame in the vent started up again, so i got annoyed, found a fire extinguisher and put out the flame.

The next segement of this dream was at the back of the ship on the top deck. I remember walking through some outrageously secure security door which consisted of about 5 or 6 different doors. This entered into a control room with blinking lights everywhere and a main console in the middle of the room. At the back of the room there was another door which has a small viewing port through which you could see a massive fire going on. Someone pressed a button and the fire went out, then the door which was blocking the fire opened. I followed other people in through a tiny 2 metre long corridor with a ladder at the end, which we climbed down into the main chamber. The main chamber was a rectangular shape about 8 metres long by 3 metres wide. The people around me were fiddling around with some things, i didn't see what.

Next, I remember climbing up the ladder, through the first door into the security room and then out the main security door onto to the main deck.

I turn around as i see the main security door closing behind me, Inside i see one of my female english teachers i know from the real world. Behind her, i see two 12 year old children walk back into the fire room. I think "no no no no no" as i see the door to the fire room closing behind the two children. The teacher presses a few buttons then I see the fire start up in the fire room again, obviously killing the two children. I walk back about 20 paces and suddenly the entire building that i was in explodes. The only thing i remember after that was someone jumping off the ship, and looking down into the hole left by the big explosion.

I don't usually dream. Please excuse my poor skill of telling a story.