In the Xbox game Fable, there is an extremely powerful bow called the Bow of Skorm. This bow kicks ass! It, like all other legendary wepons in the game, has preset augmentations; specifically, sharpening and lightning. The lightning does extra damage to things that are harmed by electricity, and the sharpening does extra damage to everything.

How to obtain this wickedly hellacious bow:

The morality of ones character must be 100% virtuous, otherwise the pursuit of this bow is a lost cause, and since you're on the good side you can get about anyone to follow you, but not just any follower will work. A "hired helper" will always prove more worthy to the ALL MIGHTY SKORM (*sarcastically* oh no, another wrathful god). You can only take two mercenaries at once, although you can make more trips, and merchants prove better than the town folk, villagers reward you with fewer evil points. Sacrificing these followers whilst being on the good side nets you many more "bad points" than if you were already evil.

Also, it is better to complete this quest during the nighttime. When you have performed enough sacrifices to please the "ALMIGHTY EVIL ONE," you will be rewarded with the Bow of Skorm. Fill your quiver and watch the heads fly!