Well helloooo dere.

I never, never ignore anybody. Why cut oneself off like that? Were there some function to block another person from hearing you while you could still hear them, that would be kinda spy -- but to do that to oneself? I suppose the stock explanation would be to avoid hearing the offensive or otherwise discomforting things from the ignored person. At that I shrug, for we're on the Internet in a modern age of everything gets put out there and really it gets weighed with the ultimate fairness of the population writ large.

As for me, I've been having weird dreams lately. Last night I dreamt I was driving a car (something I almost never, ever do anymore) and I couldn't control it, kept going into the grass on one side of the road or the other, but never quite crashing anywhere, like one of those video games where you can stall but you can't lose. The night before that I dreamt I was refereeing a WWF wrestling match (yeah, I still call it WWF) between the Incredible Hulk (the CGI Edward Norton version) and the old TV Incredible Hulk (Lou Ferigno in green paint). When I woke up, I felt I'd missed an opportunity to throw Hulk Hogan into the mix.

Have I mentioned that I adore jessicaj's shoe nodes? Not a 'shoe person' in that sense, they are just so thorough and informative and well written. We could break out our own encyclopedia of shoe types and foot thingies here; call it Shoecyclopedia. Or Footcyclopedia. Then again, that might lure in the wrong crowd....

In auditing news:

Tem42 is done. Did I mention that Tem is done? Done. Tem, that is.
The Custodian -- on page 26 out of 39.... Hit the two-thirds mark. Custo, we're getting there bud.
wertperch -- on page 1 out of 10
gnarl -- on page 1 out of 6