So I was watching this vid on YouTube a few days back and this dude was responding to some comments about Pantheism which were made on his profile there by one "DonQuixotedeKaw" -- but because of the dude's accent I thought what he spoke was "Donkey Whore To The Core"!! And so I was thinking to myself (for whom else am I to "think" to?), that is one balls out fucking awesome username. Would make a great band name too, or at least a song. I mean, what would people think? Donkey Whore by itself would be interesting, implying either an especially loose beast of burden, or a human female (more than likely female) who engages in a certain breed of bestiality, possibly in a Tijuana adults-only bar. But append to that, "to the core" and it breathes a whole new air into the wordpairdom, it screams out, "Yeah, I'm a Donkey Whore, and I love it!!" "I don't do it for the $$$, I do it for the lulz!!" It speaks of a dedication to desecration, almost an obsession with the craft of donkey-whoring perfection, of fellowship, leadership even, among a donkey-whore community steeped in its own mysterious code.

And that someone would select such as a username immediately conveys that there is something awesomely hardcore and possibly downright fucking crazy about that person. He just doesn't give a fuck what anyone else's opinion of him is or ever could be, because he is fucking Donkey Whore To The Core. It doesn't have to be about donkeys at all, either -- maybe you're donkey-whore to the core for music, or WarCraft, or chilled Chablis -- whatever it is, you're marked by a determination for utterly whacked out excellence!! So repeat it with me one time, with heavy metal rhythm....

Donkey!! Whore!! To The Core!!