Last night, I dreamt that I was attending a fancy dress dinner party, except that I was in the nude. This is not unusual for me as, you must understand, I am a nudist (or, to eschew labels, I rarely wear clothes, and rarely see a point to so doing).... being in the nude was not a problem, but I realized that I needed to go from the place where the party was being held (it was sort of a large cottage on a big estate) to the main house, on the other end of the estate, to get something I'd forgotten, and for some reason my legs just weren't working well, so it was like walking against a heavy surf; I was walking on the grass next to a cobblestone path (which felt better on my bare feet), and people on the path were easily passing by me while I struggled towards an ever receding destination. When I woke up, I wanted to try to go back to sleep to get to that main house and find out what the heck it was that I'd been headed there for in the first place. Funny how dreams can set up worlds where you wish you could return to complete unfinished tasks....

And speaking of unfinished tasks, today I finished my audit of Glowing Fish's entire vast history of contributions to E2. So what have I learned about the G-Fish? That like a fine wine, he's (ahem) improved with age.... that he used to be very into Civilization.... that he's always been very into Portland.... and that he's essentially had all the tools all along to be a damn fine writer, the vocabulary, the ability to turn a phrase, and has progressed into putting these tools together better and better (and with more heft) over the course of his decade++ here.

The remaining Ironnoder audits are:

Tem42 -- on page 16 out of 35
The Custodian -- on page 21 out of 39

It occurs to me that I've farther yet to go with Tem then with Custo. But, at the least, the auditing ball's been rolling smoothly along!!