So last night I dreamt of hamsters. Specifically, I dreamt I had brought home two hamsters as pets, but they'd scampered off out of sight somewhere in the house. In this dream, I had a giant computer in the living room. Not like one of those 50's computers with the punch cards, but a modern desk computer, only a giant version of it, big enough to climb inside. I found one of the hamsters in there. It had made a nest behind a giant capacitor in the back corner. I hadn't realized that hamsters made nests.

In waking life, mind you, I have not had a hamster since my childhood, and don't especially believe in the notion that man ought to cage rodents as pets.

----


And speaking of childhood.... I was having a conversation with a girl who mentioned a memory she had from when she was very, very young. She asked me what my earliest memory was. I told her it was being a sperm. I felt warm and safe in my father's ballsack. But then all of a sudden I was swimming, with all these other sperms -- but, obviously, I was the fastest one!! Think about that, every single one of us, man or woman, was once the fastest sperm.

----


Question of the day:
Since the average adult male produces over a hundred million sperm with each ejaculation, and typically no more than one of 'em actually comes to anything, what percent of your sperm is God okay with you wasting?
----


In node auditing news:

etouffee is done

Jet-Poop -- on page 25 of 27. Almost there!!
iceowl -- on page 1 of 10.
teleny -- on page 1 of 10.

Blessings, all!!