OK, today it has to be short. I just finished mowing in 100+ degree and I'm not getting any younger.

The Kitten
The kitten seems to have had a full recovery, however still on antibiotics. She is all over the place attacking everything in sight, including bare feet and curtains.

Near Death Experience
I was almost a goner today. I'm going down the Dallas freeway, almost to downtown with this 18 wheeler on my left side going the same speed. This car enters from the right, has their own lane and doing around 45, 15 mph less than me. As I come up on them they decide their getting over, never looked or signaled, just started into my lane. I immediately moved quickly towards the truck to my left as I possible could without hitting it and was counting rivets on the trailer outside my window. I blew my horn and they slowly started moving back over missing me by less than a half inch. This all happened in just under 2 seconds. If you must drive, be aware that there's an idiot out there with the same privileges that you have on the road.

Films, music and more
I got another film last night mainly for incidentals. I've been reading the script and feel it's a going to be a great experience. Other than that I wont go any further.

Cheers
PiB