Wow, its today already. Seems like it was tomorrow just yesterday. Time doesn't fly, it creeps up on you rips you right our of your current existence only to throw you into an another.

I must be in digression hell today. This is the third time this has happened. I sit down to write something and then get lost in a side thought that materializes right in front of my eyes and any other unfortunate onlooker that happened to be in the vicinity. OK, I'm doing it again. I'll stop and get on with today.


Finding Time

There is never enough time in my current reality to possibly accomplish everything that EVERYONE expects me to do. Its not possible. End of story. There is always things needing to be done by none other than me and I'm always doing them, yet I never see the end. Tasks continue to consume my time beyond the ambit of my imagination. Thank God for PIM's! I would be lost for sure without mine. One day I plan to do something for me, that I want to do. We can always dream.


Final Kitten Update

The kitten is completely back to normal (if that's possible for a kitten to do). She's eating well and acting like a absolute maniac. Nothing like standing barefoot outside the bathroom door and having a needle claw puncture your toe in the morning. It's an experience you'll not soon forget, I know I wont. If I can keep her away from the formal living room furniture I'll be happy though.


Limitations on goodwill.

I park in a multiple level garage connected to the building I work that has FREE valet services. Me, being the great guy that I am started tipping the guys as they go get my truck. By now you would think I would have learned, but that's asking way to much of myself to ascertain what not to do from my mistakes.

There seems to be some sort of contest going on that I'm only vaguely aware of. As I come out of the tunnel from my building, I see this game going on, all attendants that see me make a mad dash for the ramp going up into the area where my truck it parked. I have the feeling that if I stopped tipping that something terrible would happen to me from disgruntled automobile attendees.

I mean its only a dollar, how can that energize someone that works out in 100 degree heat all day in a fume ridden concrete enclosure? Maybe there's an ulterior motive going on here that I, in my rush to break away from the confines of the office, have overlooked. I'm not very good at conspiracy theories so you'll have to use your own imagination to conclude the scenario.

Cheers
PiB