user since
Thu Jan 29 2004 at 03:33:46 (20.2 years ago )
last seen
Fri Feb 6 2004 at 06:17:26 (20.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View PrincessAli's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 24
mission drive within everything
To make everything pink, sparkley, and cute.
specialties
Creative writing, poetry, useless information
school/company
Tarrant County College Northeast
motto
Love creates, hate destroys.
most recent writeup
pen pal
Send private message to PrincessAli

This bio has now been completely simplified. I changed it after being told by another user that my homenode makes me sound like an overzealous pseudobitch. So I'll make it simple this time. I hate my inability to take the criticism of others...

My name is Alison Wheat, I'm 19 years old, and I live in Texas. I am currently going to college to become a Kindergarten teacher. In my spare time I enjoy singing, acting, writing, reading, movies, the internet, crafts, penpalling/swapping, listening to music, and collecting Hello Kitty/sheep related items.

I like to think that I am an intelligent young woman with independent ideas and an original perspective on life. Perhaps I adhere to the labels and conventions of society, but whatever or whoever I am, that's me. It's perfectly fine to downvote my writeups or to message me for intellegent debate about the subjects. However, if you object to me as a person, do me a favor and keep it to yourself, okay?