While egosurfing - that is, looking up (my name here) in the Google search engine, I discovered that among the usual suspects - abandoned homepages, collaborative web art projects and online artifacts from the BBS era - some great wit at the search engine has seen fit to point people looking for information on me to this very site as the final search result. Seekers aren't directed to my homenode, nor to the node of my name - no, the frontpage suffices as the gateway to my world.

So here I must thank you, my minions and sycophants, for helping fill in and flesh out the web's greatest resource yet on Rowan Lipkovits with your tangential and parallel scavengings, scurryings and sharings. Having invested the past few years setting the ball in motion, I feel comfortable enough in the momentum achieved that I feel I can perhaps sit back and permit all of you to fill the database with everything else about me and my life, all of my as-yet untold salient and sordid details.

I would perhaps feel a bit differently if it also came up as a default return on Nate Oostendorp or Ryan Postma, but apparently what we have here is much more about me than them. Imagine my surprise and delight to find otherwise! All this time I mistakenly thought we were about something somehow more...

in our last episode... | p_i-logs | and then, all of a sudden...