As one whose life is devoted to a pure science, I'm afraid I must comment, especially to themusic. The problem with analyzing Scientific Method is that most everyone assumes that when a scientist says something, they take it as being both concrete and gospel truth. This is the first fallacy. The whole point behind the concept of the scientific method is to make all our theories and models blend together. They are nothing more than an explanation, which is a means to an end. Scientific thought was founded by those who understood that science only gave us a model, and from that, numbers that we could use for whatever our end was. Pure scientists today (not to be confused with those who think that the science actually holds truth within it) realize that they will not be able to properly describe everything, and have since fallen back in towards the realms of philosophy, where they no longer search out every single nook and cranny of a system to find the parameters and coefficients that make it fit just right. Instead, they realize that taking singular quantum effects into account for Lagrangian mechanics (involving systems of gravitational scale) is foolish, and vice versa. It's in this realization of what your science actually means within our modelling of the universe and it's behavior that the truest understanding is made, and to that understanding, the scientific method is incorporating the experiments, based on the rest of the model, to show that it fits, within that model.