A Fistful of Yen is a brilliant and extremely accurate parody of Enter the Dragon. It comprises a significant portion of the film Kentucky Fried Movie by Zucker/Abrahams/Zucker. The "plot" revolves around martial arts master Mr. Loo, who is hired to infiltrate the mysterious island of Dr. Klahn and foil the nefarious, world-conquering schemes dreamt up there. And, of course, rescue a hot chick.

The general tone of the film can be summed up by the very first visual joke; over a helicopter shot of lower Manhattan the words "Hong Kong" are superimposed. This, in a way, is prescient of Rumble in the Bronx, in which the mountains outside of Vancouver, the city where the movie was filmed, are clearly visible.

Some of the better-known jokes (or, at least, ones I remember) from A Fistful of Yen are suggested by these quotes (in no particular order):

"Ah, but you'll get to kill fifty, maybe sixty, people."
"We forge our spirits in the traditions of our ancestors!"
"We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude."
"It must have been a dream of extraordinary magnitude!"
"...but it would be wrong."
"A toy robot!"
"You are a man of extraordinary magnitude."
"What was that? This is not a charade. We need total concentration."
"He is rough, and toothless."
(mouthed) "What the fuck?"
"So! You are anxious to see my operation!"
"Let's all give Dr. Klahn a great big hand!"

Thank you, A Fistful of Yen, for nearly making me piss my pants laughing innumerable times throughout my childhood. You have our gratitude.