It is so beautiful out right now, the weather has been amazing for these past couple of days. This is suprising since I am in Ithaca, NY, home of the horrible weather that we like to call "Ithacading" -- a mixutre of snow, sleet, and freezing rain.

But, it's warm and sunny, well the sun's going down now, but boy, was it hard to work today!

My sister is up here visiting for the end of her spring break, so I'm having a lot of fun with her. We went on a couple of walks so I could show her the campus, and took her around to various classrooms and my favorite spots. She's here thursday, friday, and saturday nights, so of course we're going out every night.

I took her to Kappa Delta Rho on thursday night after attending a bar tab with my friend's sorority and a fraternity. We had a great time, of course. Then last night we headed out to ZBT (Zeta Beta Tau, I guess... not sure). We danced, I played beer pong, and hung out. Then went to Sigma Nu, which was having a dance party. By then I was pretty out of it but we were having a blast.

So unfortunately they expect you to work and study on the weekends here. Damnit. But since the weather has been so nice, I feel happier about working, even though it usually works the other way, that I can't work. But I'm being reasonably productive. I'll proablly screw myself over next week cause I'm not gettting much done this weekend. Eh, that's college, huh?

Happy Easter, too! A bunch of my lucky friends are escaping college and heading home. But I'm happy to be here.
Well, gotta go get some more work done. E2 has a way to help me procrastinate, unfortunately.