I don't often issue rebuttals to writeups, but I have to disagree with you on a few points here.

"You choose faith, and so I now submit to you that by the time you have chosen to follow in faith, you know all that you need to know."

I chose faith after having been an agnostic for thirty years, because I was slowly developing a strong hunch that God existed and wanted to know him/her/it better. It took me a long time to get to a point where I could take that leap however, and that time was spent gathering evidence, weighing arguments, and basically trying to know all I needed to know before making a decision. But I found that I could never gather enough evidence or hear enough arguments to convince me either way. Then I finally realized that I would never know all there is to know, could never, not in a million lifetimes; and that the learning process would only truly begin when I escaped that awful paralysis and just made the decision to believe. I had relatively little knowledge of orthodox Christianity per se.

"You have heard the entire bible in church sermon or read it yourself and it hardly offers much insight that cannot be inferred by the perceptual."

I seriously doubt that I would be able to infer that the universe we live in is a moral one by simply observing the workings of nature. Granted, we can learn a lot about God just by taking a look around, but there are some things that by their very nature must be apprehended in other ways.

"if you are going to insist upon being a devout christian please do me a favor and stop embarrassing yourself in the intellectual arena."

I'm having trouble grokking what you're trying to say. Taken in context, it appears that you are asking us to stop thinking, or abandon reason. I firmly believe that there is an intellectual component to faith as well as an emotional one. To switch off our brains when it comes to the really big questions of Life, the Universe, and Everything would not only be a disservice to ourselves but a disservice to the God who created us as intelligent beings capable of asking those questions.
Yes, we should be out there helping people. I totally agree with that. But our relationship with God has many, many facets; and while different people are better suited to different expressions of faith, I feel that to live your faith fully you should not ignore any of them. (Besides, where is this "intellectual arena" we're allegedly embarassing ourselves in? Can you honestly say that you have the learning and experience necessary to accurately judge the worth of a given debate in the setting of, say, a seminary? Or are we confining ourselves to coffee shop banter?)

"If you want the key to getting into heaven (because we all know thats the only reason anyone is good; won't get into heaven if you don't behave)..."

You might be thinking of some other religion here, such as Hinduism with its laws of karma. Christians don't believe that "being good" gets anyone into Heaven. It's an unfortunate but common misperception.

In conclusion, while I have nothing against you personally or as a noder, I don't appreciate it when Fundamentalists tell me I have to shut down my critical faculties just because I'm a Christian, and there's no reason I would find it any more welcome coming from people who think I have my head up my ass to start with.