Finally. Finally finally finally I have found out his name. The evil duck from Darkwing Duck (yes I'm aware there were lots of those), the one that looked exactly like DW except dressed in yellow, black, and red instead of purple. For years I've been asking people, but very few people even remember Darkwing Duck himself to begin with.

Negaduck!

It never occurred to me until today to just do a freaking Google search.
Actually I found a bunch of DW nodes linked from a Count Duckula node (another duck I thought I had imagined from childhood), and they listed off a whole bunch of villain names, so I just picked one and searched.

Thank you Servo5678 for your Negaverse node. I would still be going crazy if it weren't for you.
After Google-ing frantically, I came across a Negaduck shrine.
Yes, a shrine.

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/elystan/416/negaduck/


There's something about supervillains (even/especially cartoon ones) that seems to turn on the majority of females in this world... I swear this girl has(or had) an unhealthy obsession with Negaduck.
Not that I'm complaining; I have the same mindset, really. I can't help it. Lessee, there was Negaduck, Zexx (I think he was from Gundam, though he had a really gay helmet), Frost from the movie Blade... There are more but I can't remember off the top of my head.
Oh yeah, and Satan. Everyone loves Satan.
I think to be a supervillian you're required to be sexy. Even in children's cartoons. Of course there are exceptions, but the general idea is that, if you're going to be bad, you might as well look good. Maybe it's because you can avoid notice that way, or something.
I had the concept... now I've lost the words I wanted to use for it.

Hmm..
Well, I'm going to end this rather than rant incoherently for a few more paragraphs. I'm spacing out... it's better than...um..
shit.