Love is Actually...

Love is a recollection of memories about another person. Nothing more, nothing less. Hear me out.

Love has its roots in three other useless concepts that the human race should have abondened years ago.

1.) Jealousy

2.) Ownership (Possessions)

3.) Desire for Unnecessary Sex

Love is a learned human trait. We are not born to love, animals do not love no matter what you say.

We socialize with members of our species, we find ones that are interesting or attractive mates. From there we do a little dance to get them interested in us, lots of different methods work (Being drunk at a bar works pretty well). Love comes in when people start to be jealous that you are hanging around other people, thinking they might be having sex with others. The fact you are having sex with them makes you feel like they are yours. Jealousy develops when they talk or look at others. Through these three things Love is developed. An idea we created to control others.

Sex simply feels good so we know what to do when its time to reproduce. It was not meant for extracurricular activity (sportfucking). Although it is pretty sweet.

Free yourself from love. It is the single most evil in the world. People will kill themselves over it, people will wage wars over it.

Destroy love now or be doomed to the cruelest of fates. Im going to get my kicks someplace else.

And I hope all of your hearts are fucking broken too, you sheep.