Today marked the third time in a week that I've gotten into a serious argument with an E2 editor.

I'm doing my best to keep my cool and argue for what I believe in rationally and calmly, but I feel like I'm just treading water.  All three arguments have basically ended with, "Your opinion is noted; E2 is staying how it is, now hush."

And you know what?  I sympathise with bones and the editors, who have to deal with 50 people a week asking for changes and tweaks and whatnot, and I certainly might have a shorter fuse than they do were I in their position.

It doesn't make being trivialized any easier. I guess I should just go back into my box and write my fencing and professional wrestling nodes and not question authority.
 

/me notes that the name of the site is everything2.com, not somethings2.com.  Just about every argument about E2 revolves around trying to turn everything into something.  Irony, ain't it grand?
 

Back in meatspace, today was the first day of classes.  One of my professors speaks with an incomprehensible heavy French accent; the other looks like the Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons.  Even talks like him, too.  Other than that, pretty uneventful classes.

Came in 4th in a trivia contest at a local club!  Not bad, considering I had to get through the learning curve since it was an unfamiliar format.  Hopefully next week I'll win some prizes or something.

At said bar, had the hottest buffalo wings I've ever had in my life.  I was gagging for half an hour, and my tongue is STILL on fire four hours later.  Oh well.

End of line.