12:50 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time.

Today is my next to last day of work. I wrote my last little niblet of code today; everything has been handed off to my clueless team members and documented to the best of my ability. I estimate the first emergency help call will be fifteen minutes after I get home.

Saw Hoosiers tonight for the first time in about ten years. Still a first class movie.

My aunt, uncle, and two cousins are arriving from Florida tomorrow to stay with us for a couple of days. My cousins (ten and four years old) usually get up around 6 AM. I usually get up around 4 PM. My door is going to be barricaded by about ten layers of furniture and whatever else I can throw at it.

I gotta remember to put my ethernet card back in before I leave for school in a few weeks...

Girls are insane.

When I first started listening to music by The Offspring (six years ago, cripes...), I just thought it was cool. Lately though, I've really started identifying more and more with a lot of the ultra-depressing lyrics. The funny thing is that I'm perfectly happy with my life right now. I think I'm just starting to get even more cynical about everything. If I don't find a girlfriend soon I may spontaneously combust. My views on womankind probably aren't helping the matter. It wouldn't kill me to smile every once in a while, either. I think part of the problem is that aside from a brief period at the beginning of my freshman year of college, my standards don't lower when I'm drunk. I've always been immensely proud and protective of that, but a little nookie wouldn't hurt. I'm in the best shape of my life; I haven't had a girlfriend in nine months. I'm whining. I don't care.

FUCK OFF.