a postcard to Edev:

Hey, is there perhaps some way to generate an RSS feed of the daylogs?

If such a feed existed, I would subscribe to that mofo in a heartbeat. Or does it already exist?

Inquiring minds etc,
~yrs, MWK/RP


My summer is starting early this year. I've been talking with Paul and Pat at the greenhouse, and apparently this warm weather has our plants coming up like mad. Tomorrow morning @ 8am I'll be going in for the first day of my now-usual summer weekend gig, tending flowers up on the northern fringes of town.

(Have I mentioned recently how freaking idyllic my life is?)

I'm a little nervous about waking up early, getting there on time, generally making a good impression again and not making an ass of myself, but really these nerves are only dialed-up a couple notches above the cosmic background nervousness of my everyday life. I'm just kind of a jumpy guy, is all. I'll be fine.

Looking forward to it, really. It'll be nice to have another excuse to be outside in the sunshine, and it'll be nice to listen to some audiobooks again while slowly plodding around amid the tidy rows of greenery. The extra couple of paychecks each month will also shore-up my budget nicely.

Roasted and devoured a bunch of Skagit red potatoes for dinner, and the starchy overload is making me sleepy. Think I'll turn in early tonight.